All Discussions Tagged '2010' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

Linkin Park LIVE your dream setlist :D

Well they havent released anysetlist so you never know if this discussion will work or not so i say lets just say what songs we would like…

Started by Thomas Stanford-Eyre

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Joseph Chang

LP in Denmark!! ;D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 23, 2010

A Linkin Park Album with Only All their Instrumentals?

Anyone else, has ever thought that Linkin Park should make a Album with only there Instrumentals?Sometimes I feel like There instrumentals…

Started by Shamas Ulhaq

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy from Poland

2010 TOUR

post here where you think linkin park should visit in his 2010 tour. 

Started by david garza

74 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Giselle

Linkin Park Will Take Over An L.A. Landmark For VMAs

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/music/2010/09/11/linkin-park-vma-performance-location-will-be-the-hollywood-sign/ http://www.mtv.com

Started by BreakingBadLP

0 Sep 11, 2010

The_Catalyst_-_Critics

My main activity today was monitoring the people's reaction to LP's new single "The Catalyst". As expected the impact on the fan base was p…

Started by Teo

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

What do you expect or wish from the new album?

Hey guys! In this discussion I would like to know what the LP univers does expect and wish from the new album. Well, I actually expect some…

Started by R-BroStinson

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Cillian

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service