All Discussions Tagged '2011' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Projekt Revolution 2011 in Munich! WTF! :D

Soo my best friend and I attended the PR show in Munich yesterday and I actually have nothing to say. It was so awesome that I couldn't fin…

Started by Lizzi Cloverman

0 Jun 26, 2011

SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!

I have waited time and time again, and absolutely...still no scotland tour, well you know what guys I've fucking had it, I'm through with w…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Macdonald

Meet & Greet at Download festival

Hey guys, has anyone heard from LPU about meet & greets at Download festival ?? I've not heard back so guess i've not got one but not s…

Started by Amanda Hall

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Ryan Voight

Project Revolution 2011?

Will there be a project revolution this summer?  I haven't heard it announced yet, which I find odd.  They always do a PR in USA after an a…

Started by Dan Artz

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Mia

If Linkin Park came to Blackpool this weekend

since I'm going to blackpool, and since that linkin park are to lazy to visit my country and prefer to go to england alot, it would be grea…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 May 17, 2011

CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER...LINKIN PARK...MUST ADD A SCOTLAND TOUR NOW!!!

I'm losing my patience and my jealousy is getting stronger, LP have seriously got to add a scotland tour, seriously who cares if it's impos…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 May 5, 2011

Sonisphere 2011 uk - are you going ?

if your after sonisphere 2011 @ knebworth uk tickets go here : http://www.fatsoma.com/johnpascall/ or visit our page on facebook : 2011 fes…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Amy Franklin

Linkin Park to Norway (Hove 2011)

I was so pleased to hear that you will come to Norway this year. It's to expensive for me to travel more abroad to see you guys, even tho t…

Started by Torolf Kamrud

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Johan Nordby

Linkin Park itunes festival plan...FUCKED

it turns out that the "free tickets" for the itunes festival were just part of some competition, FUCK. and I can't get a chance to go to th…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by HyBr!D-Th30RY

2011 Birthdays Thread

Well, if ya dunno what to do... Just tell us when your birthday is andwe'll post it here so peeps can wish you a happy birthday. [We'll eve…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service