All Discussions Tagged '2011' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP @ Rock Am Ring 2011

who also wants Linkin Park to come at Rock am Ring 2011?? (if poissible) ;D  i wanna see them live so badly, tho they only come at Rockwerc…

Started by Dominique Maat

0 Mar 4, 2011

Won't let me Download Bootleg for Toronto show 2011...

Like everybody else who attended the concert I was offered a professional bootleg of the show.I texted for my code right after the show and…

Started by Cory McCallum

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by dereklp -Moderator-

Staples Center Show was awesome! Best LP Performance to date for sure!

Just wanted to say that I've seen the band perform about 7-8x's since 10 years ago and I was blown away by this years concert, great song l…

Started by Miguel Partida

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Miguel Partida

Toronto Meet & Greet

Hey all LP Underground members - just wanted to hear from any and all people that may have received any more news about the M & G's hap…

Started by Nicholas

16 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Mahn

I might get a chance to go to the Linkin Park London iTunes Festival 2011

I'm Flabbergasted that this show is actually free, unbelievable, I've asked my mum if i can go and she said "we'll see" so I guess that mea…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Juan Quinonez

Has anyone ever went to a Linkin Park Concert at Madison Garden and was let in with a Small Digital Camera?

I really need to know this answer because I am going to the show in Madison Square Garden for the first time and I want to capture some mem…

Started by Emad Ahmed

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Schen

Whos going to the show at staples center on febuary 23?

I bought one ticket and am going alone,was wondering if there were any cool people willing to meet up before the concert and toke up :). gi…

Started by John Mark Gomez

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Juan Quinonez

I PRAY FOR YOU AT ROCK IN RIO 2011!!! PLEASE LINKIN PARK

How Linkin Park can't come to the rock in  rio 2011? the event with the most hallowedbands of the present and past, without getting the bes…

Started by Artur Silva Costa

0 Jan 5, 2011

Linkin Park Scotland Tour 2011...hopefully

I suppose you all know that in the uk tour 2010  linkin park played in england but not in scotland, and i understand that you scottish fans…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Jan 2, 2011

SEE SLIPKNOT, BIFFY CLYRO, METALLICA & THE BIG 4 @ SONISPHERE

If you require tickets to see these amazing bands @ Knebworth 8 - 10 july 2011 then click on this link, they are fast selling out so buy no…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

0 Dec 24, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service