All Discussions Tagged 'A' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Rock Version !!!! Linkin Park feat. Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes

If you like electronic version, Check This Version In Rock. What You Liked This Version?Linkin Park feat. Steve Aoki - A Light That Never C…

Started by Kevin Larock

0 Jan 4

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes (naxhoworkS Remix)

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes (naxhoworkS Remix) Progressive House Remix by "naxhoworkS" Thanks! https://soundcloud.com/djnaxhowo

Started by Ignacio Leiva

0 Nov 15, 2013

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes ( Alignment North Remix )

Take a listen,, comment and vote! Thank you! https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/surface-remix-project-linkin-park-feat-steve-aoki-a-

Started by ALIGNMENT NORTH

0 Nov 13, 2013

A Light That Never Comes

Chester Bennington & Mike Shinoda have premiered a brand new track at a live performance with American DJ Steve Aoki. Mike has since tw…

Started by Todd Williamson

101 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by sohahoq

LP and Steve Aoki- What do you guys think of the new song / collaboration so far?

I think it's pretty cool!

Started by peter wong

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

What inspiration and/or message did you get from A Thousand Suns?

I found that the music, and speech's of ATS were brimming with meaning, and i was compelled to right this.  My outlook is a Big Picture con…

Started by Erik Paul Michael

9 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ayman Hashmi

So you hate LP's CHANGE in music? - Mike Shinoda & Jay-Z said it best about "change"!

For those of you that continue whining about Linkin Park's change in sound and their radical departure from nu-metal, either 1) accept the…

Started by Lance2769

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Rotch

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service