All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What inspiration and/or message did you get from A Thousand Suns?

I found that the music, and speech's of ATS were brimming with meaning, and i was compelled to right this.  My outlook is a Big Picture con…

Started by Erik Paul Michael

9 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ayman Hashmi

Another Review For ATS

Yes ppl, I must admit that i'm one of those that don't like what Linkinpark is doing now with this album (ATS),but the music is pretty much…

Started by LP4ever

4 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Storm_Rider00

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

Interludes in ATS?

Hi everyone. I still couldn't believe what I have here. I can't say if I am disappointed or perplexed because of the new 'genre' I hear in…

Started by Badong

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Dex

Dissapointed but not surprised

I must say, that i am dissapointed (but not surprised) in all the people who can't accept that Linkin Park is Dynamic and truely creative. …

Started by Erik Paul Michael

10 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff V

A Thousand Suns - Introspection

First of all I would like to congratulate LP for the audacity of making an album as A Thousand Suns. There are few bands today who have the…

Started by Marcos Goncalves

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by z3r0

A Thousand Suns= a new revolution of music!

ok i am abit tired of the constant aggression over LP's new album. i hear things like "we want the Old LP back" "its the worst album of the…

Started by Brendon A ireland

0 Sep 14, 2010

What to do if you haven't received A Thousand Suns Yet

Hi guys, We’ve received reports from a few of you who have had issues with the downloads/pre-orders of the album A Thousand Suns.  These th…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

0 Sep 14, 2010

Really Awesome Review

As seen in Mike's Blog: http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/09/12/a-thousand-suns-album-review-shocking/Linkin Park album reviews aren’t something…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

2 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Toni

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service