All Discussions Tagged 'Album' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's best album?

What your fav album by Linkin Park? A underground one? Hibrid theroy? Meteora? Minutes To Midnight? A thousand Suns? Or one of there side p…

Started by Jordan Taylor

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

New Remix Album

I'm not exactly sure where this should be posted but this seemed fitting. I recently finished a remix album featuring 10 tracks, and Linkin…

Started by David Harmon

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Lukas LKS9

Dissapointed with the last album

I am sad to say that this is the first LP album I will not buy. What happened to you guys? I know you are the best. Please go back to your…

Started by Carolina Sharma

8 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Inferno Blast

Google Music

Hey guys, I have ALL of my online services through Google... music, email, calendar, maps, contacts, chat, pictures, social networking, an…

Started by Mike Albers

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Nasser Gamez

Linkin Park's new Album "Living Things"

I've just listened to Linkin Park's New Album "Living Things"...AND I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.It is one of the most greatest Linkin Park…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Aug 9, 2012

Linkin Park Album art

I think it would be cool if Linkin Park had a contest for their next album art.  Fans create fantastic ideas and designs.

Started by Joseph Biwald

0 Aug 1, 2012

What inspiration and/or message did you get from A Thousand Suns?

I found that the music, and speech's of ATS were brimming with meaning, and i was compelled to right this.  My outlook is a Big Picture con…

Started by Erik Paul Michael

9 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ayman Hashmi

Is this True? What do you think?

Linkin Park: 'Our last album was bonkers' Linkin Park have admitted that they went overboard with the experimentation on their last album…

Started by Anil Bhat

10 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Anil Bhat

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service