All Discussions Tagged 'Album' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New album 2012 Australian release and details.

Hi everyone! Okay, I have a few questions regarding the album which is being said to be released this year. So, what time will it be releas…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

Idea for new single

Hi guys! I think, that i have a great idea for a new single. Look at this girl: Tiffyiffyiffy. She is amazing. What do you think about her…

Started by Egor

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Egor

THE NEW ALBUMS IS NOT COMING OUT IN DECEMBER 2012!!!

C'mon everyone haven't you figured out the sense of homer that Mikey have.  The man came up with equation , In fact I was amazed with the w…

Started by Muhammed "Mister X" Bugshata

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Nate River

What's the Best LP Album?

I think that Meteora and Minutes To Midnight are equally awesome and are totally the best albums.   What do yo…

Started by Tyler Gran

0 Jun 13, 2011

About the new album relase date delay...

Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's t…

Started by davidkyoku

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Suhail Kkp Sabisalayam

Dissapointed but not surprised

I must say, that i am dissapointed (but not surprised) in all the people who can't accept that Linkin Park is Dynamic and truely creative. …

Started by Erik Paul Michael

10 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff V

My 1K Suns Experience

So I went out and bought the new CD yesterday before work. (Call me old fashioned, but I like having something to put my hands on.)  I have…

Started by David Matthew Channell

9 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by David Matthew Channell

MY 'A THOUSAND SUNS' ALBUM REVIEW / LISTENING EXPERIENCE

On Monday I came home from listening to the new album 'A Thousand Suns' at a secret Listening Party at Warner Bros records in Burbank with…

Started by Lance2769

0 Sep 2, 2010

Concept Album?

So I'm someone who constantly tries to find something new about the next LP album. One of the places I use is Wikipedia. Early on it stated…

Started by Esaul

9 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

What do you expect or wish from the new album?

Hey guys! In this discussion I would like to know what the LP univers does expect and wish from the new album. Well, I actually expect some…

Started by R-BroStinson

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Cillian

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service