All Discussions Tagged 'Catalyst' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

"The Catalyst" Music Video

The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for t…

Started by Joe Hahn

816 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

The Catalyst - Mike Shinoda's Hoodie.

I have been looking for weeks, but no one seems to know what brand of hoodie he was wearing in the video. It's exactly what I've been looki…

Started by Daniel James

13 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Lewis Reilly

The Catalyst Remix parts

Yeah, i know it has been a while since the "The Catalyst" remix contest, but is it still possible to get the samples from somewhere? If you…

Started by Børge Lundsaunet

0 Nov 2, 2011

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

YOU WILL LIKE IT!

value="http://astor.indabamusic.com/flash/widgets/my_entry_v2.swf?submission_id=24610&contest_name=linkin-park-remix-contest&myspa…

Started by Alexander Firer

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Simone Stralol Alzacuffi

The current Linkin Park.

LP now is really horrible. Did you liked the old LP?

Started by Matteo Ricci

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matteo Ricci

Linkin Park-The Catalyst

God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gun,And it can't be outfought,It can't be outdone,It can't be outmatched,It…

Started by Prince Of Persia

0 Sep 22, 2010

A Thousand Suns - Introspection

First of all I would like to congratulate LP for the audacity of making an album as A Thousand Suns. There are few bands today who have the…

Started by Marcos Goncalves

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by z3r0

Round Table Discussion of new single The Catalyst

Being the MTV world premiere on August 26th, I also found out through the LP chat that we've all got different opinions about the song. Tel…

Started by Darlene

20 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erik Paul Michael

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service