All Discussions Tagged 'Chester' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Those who were at the Listening Party yesterday

Can anyone of you confirm that this: http://distilleryvesper4-0.ak.instagram.com/e14b6b1a5ad611e38b53121805cc43e2_101.mp4 is real? Is it Ch…

Started by Adam

0 May 24

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

Dead by sunrise

What do u ppl think of dead by sunrise i think they have very nice and special music with good vocals of chest what you guys think?

Started by Jordy

22 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Natalia

LP on X-Play Monday Aug.13,2012

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/60211/linkin-park-on-x-play-monday-630530c/#video-50342 Don't forget to set your DVRs to record this!!!

Started by Fire Eyes

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by James Eli Smith

So you hate LP's CHANGE in music? - Mike Shinoda & Jay-Z said it best about "change"!

For those of you that continue whining about Linkin Park's change in sound and their radical departure from nu-metal, either 1) accept the…

Started by Lance2769

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Rotch

Is this True? What do you think?

Linkin Park: 'Our last album was bonkers' Linkin Park have admitted that they went overboard with the experimentation on their last album…

Started by Anil Bhat

10 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Anil Bhat

Chester Bennington

Happy Birthday!!! <3

Started by Dmitry Matveev

0 Mar 20, 2012

Happy birthday Chester!!!!

I love you so much Chester!!!!Please please please please please please please please read my blog that I made about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Started by Aubrey Meteora Smith

0 Mar 19, 2012

Favorite LP Song?

Hey everybody, I'm a huge LP fan, and I'd like to see what the most popular song is among fans. So, leave a comment and let me know. Thanks!

Started by Nick Magestro

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Richelle dooley

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service