All Discussions Tagged 'Chester' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are women with distinctly masculine look attracted to men ?

Looking at the photos of Chester bride can answer this question affirmatively. In addition to facial features that would not be  ashamed of…

Started by Peggy from Poland

8 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by jani J

When They Come For Me - Linkin Park Tribute

Hi people, this is a video I made for When They Come For Me. It's dedicated to LP and all their music, from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Sun…

Started by Gustavo Murua

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Iridescent American Girl funny LPU*tv episode by Mike and Chester

I thought this little tv episode by Mike and Chester was so funny - I didn't know Mike could sing like an old African American (or that's w…

Started by Aaralyn D

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Stand up Chester Bennington

Don't you all think that Chester should be the leading man of Linkin Park instead of Mike Shinoda? Because in every concert,show, etc, Mike…

Started by Karan Maniar

18 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Karan Maniar

Art

Does anyone know where I can get a thousand suns artwork. I've only seen videos of the art book.

Started by Walker Urban

0 Jun 24, 2011

Vocaloid?

Hey guy's I'm new to the forums and was wondering; any LP fans out there who like vocaloid's? If ya do I just stumbled across this, and hol…

Started by Max Lovely

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Max Lovely

Dedication

This band is dedicated. After taking a look into several areas of the site, merchandise is low in price, Linkin Park tends to give away alo…

Started by Raymond Cronin

0 Jun 20, 2011

New Fuse Battle! Let's Go Linkin Park Soldiers!!

Linkin Parkers,  We have a new challenge....The new Fuse battle for which performer has the most electrifying presence on stage,  both Ches…

Started by teej;

0 May 6, 2011

Weak Spot of Linkin Park

I hope this won't get censored, cause what i am about to say, could be quite a hit in the face to some Linkin Park fans or, if they even ca…

Started by Michael Schumacher

28 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Michael Schumacher

Get Well Soon Chester!

I am so bummed that the Washington DC show is cancelled.  Please, please reschedule ASAP!  I have been waiting to see LP for a looooooong t…

Started by macsheen

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service