All Discussions Tagged 'Cover' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen - Let it Go cover

Hey guys, If you are following Mike on Instagram, you would have seen two videos of Chester singing Let it Go from Frozen, and I have to s…

Started by Jason Tam

2 Apr 10
Reply by Snow Maguire

Vocal Cover of 'Linkin Park- Asbestos'

This is the vocal cover i've done for this song ( from LPU 12 in case you don't know it,it's just a demo) I recorded using the original PC…

Started by Mehdi Aqari

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

Acoustic Version of "Roads Untraveled"

Hi, I've just about finished recording my Cover version of "Roads Untraveled" and would like to hear your thoughts about it. Any kind of c…

Started by Sebastian Edelmeier

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sebastian Edelmeier

Linkin Park - Victimized Cover

Hope you like it! Tell me what you think :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6N_ziAhFskEnjoy! :) -Rich

Started by Rich M

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Rich M

Linkin Park "FAINT" Drum Cover

Linkin Park "FAINT" Drum Cover Hi everybody! I would love to know your opinion about a Linkin Park Drum Cover I just recorded. Hope you enj…

Started by Nea Batera (Drummer)

0 Apr 13, 2012

My December Cover

Honestly I don't know where to stick this other than here. I've been a Linkin Park fan for a while and it being near christmas I thought I'…

Started by Paul Jackson

0 Dec 11, 2011

YOU WILL LIKE IT!

value="http://astor.indabamusic.com/flash/widgets/my_entry_v2.swf?submission_id=24610&contest_name=linkin-park-remix-contest&myspa…

Started by Alexander Firer

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Simone Stralol Alzacuffi

Help for cover band

Hi, I'm an italian fan and I want to go around with a linkin park coverband, I've all the instrument, guitars, bass, drums, vocals, mixer,…

Started by Michele Semeraro

0 Apr 18, 2011

Richi Rich and Gigascythe - QWERTY Cover

Hey guys,   You've probably heard of Alex already... I did this cover with him a few months back, but he had to take all of them down beca…

Started by Rich M

0 Feb 2, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service