All Discussions Tagged 'Download' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Step Up / Its Going Down / Nobodies Listening

Dear Linkin Park I am aware that June is a long way off at present and you have gigs before the post mentioned. Will you (I would like to…

Started by Dave George

0 Feb 9

Google Music

Hey guys, I have ALL of my online services through Google... music, email, calendar, maps, contacts, chat, pictures, social networking, an…

Started by Mike Albers

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Nasser Gamez

The number of redemptions for this code has been exceeded

Hey, I'm from Germany and today I recieved a Mail which say I've got access to the new Remix of the actual single "Burn It Down" From the…

Started by Tobias Johnson

5 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Unreleased demos or songs.

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me... I am attempting to get every song by Linkin Park... Now, does anyone know where I can find…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

Meet & Greet at Download festival

Hey guys, has anyone heard from LPU about meet & greets at Download festival ?? I've not heard back so guess i've not got one but not s…

Started by Amanda Hall

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Ryan Voight

ISSHO NI - New LP instrumental..what do you all think?

If you haven't heard this little gem, Mike composed for Japan's Tsunami relief, check out a quick video I put together of the song and give…

Started by Lance2769

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by HeavenDeathDancer-Lory

Download to Donate Japan issue

just purchased the download to donate for Japan and it said that it was downloaded, when I went to open the file, the window (which was sta…

Started by Jasmine (jadedjcBXNYC)

0 Mar 22, 2011

Won't let me Download Bootleg for Toronto show 2011...

Like everybody else who attended the concert I was offered a professional bootleg of the show.I texted for my code right after the show and…

Started by Cory McCallum

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by dereklp -Moderator-

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service