All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preperchased Album

Hey was wondering if i could get some help with this. I bought the album "The Living things" as a preorder. Sense then i have lost the albu…

Started by creamsoda

0 Feb 28

I REALLY NEED A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERD!

Can I use the song numb in my outro for youtube? I will give you full credit! I will post a link to the iTunes store so they can buy your s…

Started by billy Mays

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by billy Mays

Where is the Redeem Link for the Living Things Remix Subscription?

I preordered Living Things and received an email saying this yesterday: The first song from the LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription is now ava…

Started by LiechsWonder

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by LiechsWonder

Linkin Park upcoming concerts questions & @youbetterhearme

Hy...I have a question regarding LPU membership...I want to join...and i noticed that my LPU pass will arrive in Romania in 6-8 weeks...but…

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 May 13, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Krwlng Alternate Version

Hello All, I'm hoping someone else may know this. Once upon a time I had a different version of Krwlng, I think it was live but I'm not cer…

Started by Charles DiGiovanna

0 Apr 15, 2012

Hey, could you help me with something? ;)

Well my birthday's coming up soon, my fifteenth, and I'm starting to get really serious about music. I have a great keyboard, produces grea…

Started by Stefan Novak

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

September 16, Osaka, Japan

Hi everybody!   I would love to get some feedback about: How can I buy tickets from Spain for the September 16 Osaka, Japan, concert?  …

Started by Lara Robles Lizama

0 Jun 16, 2011

8BR help/FAQ

If you have any questions about the game or need help in playing, ask here. Also, feel free to post your characters name here so we can fin…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

28 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Shadow of a Doubt

LP.com'ers - could you help us out?

Hey LP fans, hope you're all well :)Anywho, I was wondering if you all could help is staff members with a couple things?I understand most…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

Meet and Greet.. So confused

Okay, this site is a little confusing (but awesome at the same time) to me still.. I swear I'm trying to get used to it but there's just a…

Started by Clarissa McGee

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Clarissa McGee

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service