All Discussions Tagged 'Hybrid' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch (Remix)

Last year I spent a good month creating a chilled out remix of 'Cure For The Itch'. I posted the track up on Youtube last year (crediting t…

Started by Paul Jackson

0 Aug 25, 2011

The Real instrumentaion

Don' know (thought I doubt) if there's already a topic like this (and if there is oh, well) but this is basically a place to discuss the in…

Started by Xavier A.

0 Jun 25, 2011

About the new album relase date delay...

Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's t…

Started by davidkyoku

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Suhail Kkp Sabisalayam

A question for long time fans: want to know the dates/etc on DC LP Axel shoes

So, When I was part of LPU in the beginning, there was the opportunity to by DC shoes, designed by LP and marketed through the fan club.  I…

Started by Kristin Hummel-Sauerwein

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Kristin Hummel-Sauerwein

Hybrid Theory vs. Meteora

Ok I have noticed that these seem to be the most liked albums so which one is best in your opinion? I like Minutes to Midnight best but out…

Started by Wesley Scott Carter

0 Nov 17, 2010

Reanimation II?

Hey guys,Im not sure if there are any other threads discussing this but yeh, am I the only one who would be interested in a Reanimation II?…

Started by Chad Froes

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by bloke

Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns CD+DVD edition not shipping?

I pre-ordered the CD+DVD deluxe edition of the new LP album A Thousand Suns and it let me download the digital version last week on the day…

Started by LanceRevoir

8 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ignas Ramasauskas

A Linkin Park Album with Only All their Instrumentals?

Anyone else, has ever thought that Linkin Park should make a Album with only there Instrumentals?Sometimes I feel like There instrumentals…

Started by Shamas Ulhaq

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy from Poland

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service