All Discussions Tagged 'LP' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's best album?

What your fav album by Linkin Park? A underground one? Hibrid theroy? Meteora? Minutes To Midnight? A thousand Suns? Or one of there side p…

Started by Jordan Taylor

2830 3 hours ago
Reply by Kerr Shaw

Linkin Park Tattoo's! Got Any?

Post your Linkin Park tattoo's here if you got any! :D I want to see them! Here's mine I got shortly after falling in love with A Thousand…

Started by Jesse Shay Adams

6 Apr 11
Reply by Anwesha Mohapatra

Linkin Park in Ukraine

Hey people :)   I am a simple girl from Ukraine who was waiting for LP show for about 11 years!!! Can you imagine? But LP have never been t…

Started by Oksana Osifliak

79 Feb 22
Reply by suman

old LP demos

Anyone know of a way to get LP's demos like Esaul without resorting to using limewire or other p2p sharing programs? If they were on iTunes…

Started by John Rucci

18 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Daniel Makkink

Linkin Park tour in England!

Am such a huge fan of LP, but have never seen a tour as I live in England! Need us English fans to band together and get this group over he…

Started by Charlie Newman

6 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

Life Duet

Hello, My name is Alex Pop. I am very interested in life and in the "why" part of it. I read a lot about everything in the quest of an an…

Started by Alexandru Pop

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

What do u think about LP songs, guys?)))

What do u think about LP songs, gues?))) Have their songs ever helped you in your life?)))

Started by Erin

1 May 18, 2013
Reply by Matthew Color

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service