All Discussions Tagged 'LP' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LINKIN PARK IN INDIA

India having thousands of LP fans and damn everyone requesting them to come to india.as part of linkin park india fan i request to LP to…

Started by deep jani

0 Apr 29, 2012

So which LP Album is the best???

I Love all albums but I still feel pretty strong with Hybrid Theory

Started by Christian Hampton

0 Apr 3, 2012

Musical March Madness 2012

LINKIN PARK VS. EVANESCENE so lets voteeeeeeeee lets all the hybrid soldiers vote so LINKIN PAR WINS THIS ONE VOTE HERE

Started by Mireya Ramirez

6 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Larrisa Frink

Happy Birthday Chester

Started by jani mitchell

0 Mar 20, 2012

Permission for using your songs

Hey, I am a beginner moviemaker and I am looking for good soundtracks for my movies ( mostly my videos are involving Games/Gaming ). Curren…

Started by Florin Stanciu

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Favorite LP Song?

Hey everybody, I'm a huge LP fan, and I'd like to see what the most popular song is among fans. So, leave a comment and let me know. Thanks!

Started by Nick Magestro

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Richelle dooley

I'VE GOT ALL OF LINKIN PARK'S STUDIO ALBUMS

I've finally managed to collect all of Linkin Park's Studio Albums for my LP Collection. I now have Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midn…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Nov 13, 2011

LP - New Songs

As much as it hurts me, the new songs that LP are giving us are full of commercial bulls**t... They are deep, they sound great, but they ar…

Started by Plamena

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Sykosìs

The LP Chat

I haven't been on for a long time and now I'm gonna be more active here so I was searching for the LP chat we had in this website .... what…

Started by Kishore

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

LPUX Headquarters and LP staff

Where is the LPUX headquarters located? How would I go about being recruited to work for Linkin Park as part of their staff either at the L…

Started by Melissa Zengerle

3 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Gonzalo Martin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service