All Discussions Tagged 'LP' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Carpet Correspondent at the World Premiere of Transformers 3

Hi there! I'm not sure If I may do it, anyway, can anyone help me transcribing this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ2Unvgb254&fe

Started by Lucas Alves de Araújo

0 Jul 24, 2011

LP underground 9 activation code problem

I bought the LPU9 CD and a got an activation code for an annual membership. Now, it says that i should go to lpunderground.com. So I did it…

Started by Nikola Ramljak

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by ▀▄▀▄▀▄►Saman ♥ Bennington ▀▄▀▄▀▄

What's the Best LP Album?

I think that Meteora and Minutes To Midnight are equally awesome and are totally the best albums.   What do yo…

Started by Tyler Gran

0 Jun 13, 2011

Question about PREORDER

hey Guys,sorry for my english..I'm german^^ok,i wanna preorder the new album,and the page says that everyone who preorders the album gets t…

Started by JP

12 May 16, 2011
Reply by Daniel

I am lost sorry ^^

i am french, i'm searching a DVD of the live and i can't find Do you have an idea of where i can get it ? I think that lots of french would…

Started by Antoine Castela

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Amy Franklin

LP Skake deck signed by the band

So 7 months ago i bought one and i still havent gotten it and i was wondering if anybody else didnt get theirs.   Its really bothering me I…

Started by Allissa Anderson

0 Apr 19, 2011

LP @ Rock Am Ring 2011

who also wants Linkin Park to come at Rock am Ring 2011?? (if poissible) ;D  i wanna see them live so badly, tho they only come at Rockwerc…

Started by Dominique Maat

0 Mar 4, 2011

NEED HELP TO DEFEND LP on a FORUM

There has been a bit of trash talking in this forum called www.somethingawful.com bagging on Dana Carvey and LP's SNL performance. I thou…

Started by makork9

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by makork9

Linkin Park Show In Mexico

All who want for LP to go Mexico join me and post,email,or what ever it takes for them to go to Mexico because we want them to know some of…

Started by The Wild One

0 Jan 25, 2011

Linkin Park Dreams

Just as the name implies, this topic is to discuss all the weird (or not so weird) LP dreams youve ever had. Before I start I just want to…

Started by Angelique C.

0 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service