All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's best album?

What your fav album by Linkin Park? A underground one? Hibrid theroy? Meteora? Minutes To Midnight? A thousand Suns? Or one of there side p…

Started by Jordan Taylor

2816 Apr 9
Reply by fbvfdsbsggfbngf

Don't get old too soon.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I truly don't feel Linkin Park's doing the same thing. You might be in the music business currently, but it is more…

Started by Diego Rios

0 Mar 29

I Have Written The Song For Transformers: AOE‏‏

I didn't not say more, planet in horror  War, blood, the terrorists, all over the planet Nobody doesn't walking streets, the curtains even…

Started by Eren TAN

0 Mar 25

Linkin Park in Manila 2013

Hey Guys! This is Kaushal Rudani from Dagupan City, Philippines :) It was a great experience attending Linkin Park Live in Concert on Augus…

Started by Kaushal Rudani

0 Mar 15

Linkin Park live Toronto (ANYONE COMING PLS READ)

Hello all! I bought floor tickets to linkin park, but my friend's all cancelled on me, and so I am left alone with only one ticket. Is ther…

Started by Chris Kiernan

0 Mar 11

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

A Challenge: FREE LP/LPU shirts up for grabs

Hello LPers, it is I raising from the depths of the abyss.Do any of you want FREE Linkin Park shirts? I have shirts from LP shirts to LPU s…

Started by Zoe Ong

2 Mar 1
Reply by Devin DuBose

Preperchased Album

Hey was wondering if i could get some help with this. I bought the album "The Living things" as a preorder. Sense then i have lost the albu…

Started by creamsoda

0 Feb 28

WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Started by Margaret Santos

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service