All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park Downloads

Anyone any idea when the live sets will be up for download? It says typically 5-7 days after a show however it has now been 10 since the Ne…

Started by Lee Oxley

0 Nov 15, 2010

Amusing Google Images results for "Mike Shinoda"

I was recently using Google Images to find high resolution pictures of Linkin Park, as I am creating Sims for The Sims 2 of the band, and t…

Started by Dex

0 Nov 13, 2010

LPUX Prices

Hey guys! Anyone else getting annoyed at the price that LP are charging their own fans to become members of their fan club? LPUX costs $60…

Started by Simon Lowe

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Gan Sion

Who saw Linkin Park in Newcastle?

Who saw Linkin Park live in Newcasle, England?  They were the best band I've saw live by far!

Started by Andrew Elsender

14 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew Elsender

South American Tour

Linkin Park has really got many fans in Latin America, for example we have Colombia, and we really hope LP makes a tour through here someti…

Started by Juan Felipe Kerguelen Torres

0 Nov 9, 2010

Photos from the last show in Frankfurt (DE) 2010-11-02

You can find some of my pics here from the show in the Festhalle in Frankfurt DE : http://www.pixophil.fr/index.php?/category/969 Enjoy !

Started by GREGORY

0 Nov 3, 2010

Hi everyone! [Argentina Concert Linkin Park]

hi guys in the band and fans of Linkin Park. Recently I signed, I love the new skin on the web, very good, much better than the last, I lov…

Started by Dero Gomez Berges

0 Oct 22, 2010

LP in Herning:D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 22, 2010

Linkin Park please read

I Think Linkin Park should play songs like their older stuff. In my opinion minutes to midnight sucked. None of the songs were as good as h…

Started by Gabriel Castro

27 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Nubzie

Linkin Park: Wisdom, Justice, And Love Lyrics

I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight,Because my conscience leaves me no other choice.A true revolution of values will lay ha…

Started by Prince Of Persia

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by scott mezzina

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service