All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW DIVIDE REMIX

Hey everyone, I'm currently remixing the NEW DIVIDE song by Linkin Park. A great song btw. Linkin Park is a great band!   Anyway, I'm worki…

Started by DJ Dangerous

0 Oct 4, 2010

Linkin Park: Fallout Lyrics

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveThe blame is mine aloneFor bridges I have…

Started by Prince Of Persia

1 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Anja

LP

LP is the best band ever!

Started by Adad A.

1 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Anja

Linkin Park-The Catalyst

God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gun,And it can't be outfought,It can't be outdone,It can't be outmatched,It…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Wretches & Kings Lyrics

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even p…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: When They Come For Me Lyrics

I am not / a pattern to be followedThe pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallowI'm not a criminal / not a role modelNot a born leader I'm…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Waiting For The End Lyrics

This is not the endThis is not the beginning,Just a voice like a riotRocking every revisionBut you listen to the toneAnd the violet rhythmT…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Requiem Lyrics

God save us everyonewill be burninside the fires of a thousand sunsfor the sins of handsins of our tonguesins of our fathersins of our youn…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Radiance Lyrics

We knew the world would not be the same.A few people laughed, a few people cried.Most people were silent.I remembered the line from the Hin…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Radiance Lyrics

We knew the world would not be the same.A few people laughed, a few people cried.Most people were silent.I remembered the line from the Hin…

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service