All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park: The Messenger Lyrics

When you feel your alone, cut off from this cruel world.Your instincts telling you to run.Listen to your heart, those angel faces.They'll s…

Started by Prince Of Persia

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Fallout Lyrics

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveThe blame is mine aloneFor bridges I have…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Robot Boy Lyrics

You say you're not going to fightBecause no one will fight for youAnd you think there's not enough loveAnd no one to give it toAnd you're s…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Iridescent Lyrics

When you were standing in the wake of devastationwhen you were waiting on the edge of the unknownwith the cataclysm raining down, insides c…

0 Sep 22, 2010

The Linkin Park App Network

The Linkin Park App Network is a webpage dedicated to Linkin Park. The top users in the new Linkin Park app decieded that it needed to get…

Started by Todd Jensen

0 Sep 21, 2010

Favourite LP Lyrics

Tell me the lyrics of which song you like most

Started by Dust

10 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by BHARATH PARK

Step Zero

Hey guys,I know when I see these kind of posts like "check out my band" I tend to skip right over them so I'm glad that you didn't skip thi…

Started by Martin Harp

0 Sep 18, 2010

A Thousand Suns - Introspection

First of all I would like to congratulate LP for the audacity of making an album as A Thousand Suns. There are few bands today who have the…

Started by Marcos Goncalves

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by z3r0

Round Table Discussion of new single The Catalyst

Being the MTV world premiere on August 26th, I also found out through the LP chat that we've all got different opinions about the song. Tel…

Started by Darlene

20 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erik Paul Michael

For People Who Fail To Understand Personal Evolution

Linkin Park has always been a group of musicians experiencing growth, both musically and personally. The lyrical content of Meteora highly…

Started by TheRadiance

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex Matthews

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service