All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Catalyst - Who else thinks it sucks??

I have loved LP for 9 years, I was in 3rd grade, and over the years I listened to every cd they put out. Whether it be studio, remix, live.…

Started by joseph

92 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by joseph

The Truth

is it really LP who write the discussions and posts? cuzit would be EPIC if they actually write them.. even more epic if they reply to peop…

Started by Liam Wright

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Liam Wright

The Catalyst LP

This is the video of the new song the Catalysthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb81tWJ72Pc

Started by Pascals

0 Sep 8, 2010

The Catalyst - Do you like it

Of course it is only my opinion but what can I say about new LP song - The Catalyst.Vocals, piano, drums and other is the best, but music .…

Started by Vlad

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"The Catalyst" Early.

Have any of you guys received "The Catalyst" early yet? Mike said that we would recieve it early if we pre-ordered something from the site.…

Started by Martin Weatherhead

19 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Amee

Still Don't Have It Yet!!! Help Please!!

Okay so I pre-ordered the CD/DVD and we were supposed to get "The Catalyst" before anyone else can buy it. Well I still don't have it. I th…

Started by B-Rad

0 Aug 2, 2010

The Catalyst and LP's Future:

I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i…

Started by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Matt LeGault

The Catalyst and LP's Future:

I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i…

Started by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

What Song Do You Think Linkin Park Should Cover Live?

LP has performed many cover songs live over the years which have been great. What songs do you guys think would go great covering during a…

Started by Jay Sensei

6 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Bulldog4lyf

Check out our mix of The Catalyst (The Underground Fx)

<object width="230" height="300" > <param name="movie" value="http://astor.indabamusic.com/flash/widgets/my_entry_v2.swf?submissio…

Started by nicholas parilla

0 Jul 22, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service