All Discussions Tagged 'Linkin' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help as soon as possible.

I have a slight situation. There's a L.P.U event this Tuesday in Dublin, Ireland. I want to go, but I haven't gotten a membership package y…

Started by John Michael Crawley

0 Oct 26, 2013

Seraph Sin

Hey all I am a member of the band Seraph Sin, we are a band in Glasgow which takes on the industrial scene. I am currently trying to promo…

Started by Logan

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by rafia maik

Auckland, New Zealand + Summit

This is a discussion thread made to discuss the NZ show that Linkin Park performed on the 21st of February. What were your highlights of th…

Started by Todd Williamson

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

Linkin Park to play in Scotland on their next UK tour!

I think that Linkin Park should consider adding a show somewhere in Scotland like Edinburgh or Glasgow! There's a huge fan base in the majo…

Started by Matthew Robertson

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

A Light That Never Comes

Chester Bennington & Mike Shinoda have premiered a brand new track at a live performance with American DJ Steve Aoki. Mike has since tw…

101 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by sohahoq

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

NEW LINKIN PARK APP!

As anyone who follows the band can tell, we have a LOT of stuff going on right now.  You can now use this FREE app to stay up to date on al…

Started by Mike Shinoda

158 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by joliray

What best Linkin Park songs describe your attitude or personality? and why?

best song or songs of LINKIN PARK that you think can describe your personality or attitude. Example you choose DON'T STAY because it is des…

Started by Mischelle Austria

0 Aug 18, 2013

"Mall" - Directed by Joe Hahn

This is a thread created to discuss Joe Hahn's upcoming film named "Mall".Linkin Park are confirmed to be creating the score and the soundt…

26 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by arafat

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service