All Discussions Tagged 'Meet' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet and greets at concerts?

Hey guys! Just a quick question. Can non LPU members meet the band before/after concerts (whenever time they do it) or is it just members o…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

Meet and greet @ Festivals

Hi, next summer I will be at Rock Werchter Festival in Belgium. And yes I will go for LINKIN PARK! Now I have a question about the meet and…

Started by Jente Blokken

14 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by An Van Oppens

M&G IN ITALIA, CHE OGGETTO FARETE AUTOGRAFARE?

Vediamo consigli e idee di tutti i mebri della community ;)

Started by Nicola Santodonato

0 Jun 17, 2011

Dallas M&G Announced?

Has anyone heard if the M&G for the rescheduled  Dallas show has been announced?  Not sure if they'd already sent notifications before…

Started by Leila Scott

0 Feb 26, 2011

Meet & Great Help

Hi everyone, I have a question for all of you who have gone to this year past Meet&Great... I've been selected for the Meet&Great f…

Started by Noemie

8 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Nira92

Sunrise,FL Meet and Greet Gather here!!

I thought it would be nice if whoever was at the Meet and Greet in Sunrise yesturday could some and just chat about the Meet and Greet, the…

Started by princesav21

15 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Your Conscience

Toronto Meet & Greet

Hey all LP Underground members - just wanted to hear from any and all people that may have received any more news about the M & G's hap…

Started by Nicholas

16 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Mahn

Announcement of M&G??

Does anyone know about when to expect the M&G announcement?  I signed up as soon as I saw it was an option of LPU members, & got th…

Started by Leila Scott

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Juan Quinonez

Meet and greet photos

Does anyone know where the photos get posted that were snpped at the LPU meet and greets? I attended the KC M&G on 1-29 and would love…

Started by Wayne Prichard

0 Feb 1, 2011

Question about Dallas,TX M&G?

okay so the Dallas show is on the 17th. I want to sign up for LPU for a chance at the Meet and Greet, is it too late?

Started by Rudy Caldera

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Chris Callahan

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service