All Discussions Tagged 'Meteora' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

Meteora Screen Saver?

I know this is discussion is for a problem from years ago but, I was just wondering if there was a way to get the screen saver from the Met…

Started by Jamie Benitez

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kora Aquino

Linkin Park "FAINT" Drum Cover

Linkin Park "FAINT" Drum Cover Hi everybody! I would love to know your opinion about a Linkin Park Drum Cover I just recorded. Hope you enj…

Started by Nea Batera (Drummer)

0 Apr 13, 2012

Meteora "title origin"

Following the success of Hybrid Theory and Reanimation, Linkin Park spent a significant amount of time touring around the United States. Th…

Started by Georgia18

12 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Georgia18

My Linkin Park Videos!

Hey all I have a YouTube channel dedicated to LP (Remixes, Mash-Ups, Trailers, Promo Videos) http://www.youtube.com/StanleyElite   Please c…

Started by LinkinParkElite

0 Dec 30, 2011

I'VE GOT ALL OF LINKIN PARK'S STUDIO ALBUMS

I've finally managed to collect all of Linkin Park's Studio Albums for my LP Collection. I now have Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midn…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Nov 13, 2011

Reanimation 2

Do you think there will ever be one?   I certainly hope so. I am a big fan of Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Reanimation and like many fans, af…

Started by Owyn Davies

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Owyn Davies

Could LP play Post-Hardcore?

Other than Nu Metal my fav genrez are Post-Hardcore & Metalcore [aka screamo lolz]. I no that many older LP fanz kind of rejected ATS i…

Started by Orion Hitman

0 Sep 3, 2011

The Real instrumentaion

Don' know (thought I doubt) if there's already a topic like this (and if there is oh, well) but this is basically a place to discuss the in…

Started by Xavier A.

0 Jun 25, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service