All Discussions Tagged 'Mike' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen - Let it Go cover

Hey guys, If you are following Mike on Instagram, you would have seen two videos of Chester singing Let it Go from Frozen, and I have to s…

Started by Jason Tam

2 Apr 10
Reply by Snow Maguire

Who here thinks Mike Shinoda should make a song with Eminem?

Started by Sergei Buiko

9 Feb 3
Reply by Chance Pecot

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

LINKIN PARK FAN SINCE 2003

I so love you guys.. i hope to meet you soon, esp Mike Shinoda. im ready to buy tickets for you concert here in Philippines. please let me…

Started by Sherilyn Perez

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Heaven VS Hell

Attention, all Linkin Park fans: I have came up with a name for a rap & hip-hop project since 2011, and I have chosen Mike Shinoda to j…

Started by David Wilkinson

0 Oct 13, 2012

What is the meaning in the song "When They Come For Me"?

I following the lyrics to the song, while listening to it and I noticed a quote Mike rapped. He said, "Or the same person telling you to fo…

Started by Ali Darwiche

17 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by lily Rios

The Catalyst - Mike Shinoda's Hoodie.

I have been looking for weeks, but no one seems to know what brand of hoodie he was wearing in the video. It's exactly what I've been looki…

Started by Daniel James

13 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Lewis Reilly

LP on X-Play Monday Aug.13,2012

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/60211/linkin-park-on-x-play-monday-630530c/#video-50342 Don't forget to set your DVRs to record this!!!

Started by Fire Eyes

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by James Eli Smith

LIVING THINGS listening and discussion party!

Hey! I'm having a LIVING THINGS listening and discussion party on Facebook!! It's going through my LP fan page 'Linkin Park Street Soldiers…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 24, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service