All Discussions Tagged 'New' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's new album in 2012?

What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discu…

Started by lily Rios

141 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Hana Tom

Non-Studio Album Original Songs

I wanted to make a list of all the original (no live songs, no remixes, no collaborations like Encore, no demos that were latered developed…

Started by Ben Taken

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Ben Taken

BURN IT DOWN

Linkin Park, please put "Burn It Down" on itunes for people to download!

Started by ϟ╬Ɇ√∑ 乃ムЯѺИ乇 ♋

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Williams

New album 2012 Australian release and details.

Hi everyone! Okay, I have a few questions regarding the album which is being said to be released this year. So, what time will it be releas…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

A new album on 2012 ?

I read that LP is going to do a new album ! I'm so excited.. I follow the news to know more :-) Some fans regret the "old LP", other are st…

Started by Audrey

0 Feb 8, 2012

Idea for new single

Hi guys! I think, that i have a great idea for a new single. Look at this girl: Tiffyiffyiffy. She is amazing. What do you think about her…

Started by Egor

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Egor

THE NEW ALBUMS IS NOT COMING OUT IN DECEMBER 2012!!!

C'mon everyone haven't you figured out the sense of homer that Mikey have.  The man came up with equation , In fact I was amazed with the w…

Started by Muhammed "Mister X" Bugshata

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Nate River

Hey, could you help me with something? ;)

Well my birthday's coming up soon, my fifteenth, and I'm starting to get really serious about music. I have a great keyboard, produces grea…

Started by Stefan Novak

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Kiwi Fans UNITE!!!!

Hey No Fair!!!! How come Aussie gets LP and we - the best fans on the planet and you know we are, we have video recordings of you saying so…

Started by Donna Gardner

26 May 6, 2011
Reply by Donna Gardner

About the new album relase date delay...

Mike Shinoda said yesterday the new album will be out on the fall of 2010; what do you think about that? 2 years to record an album, it's t…

Started by davidkyoku

55 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Suhail Kkp Sabisalayam

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service