All Discussions Tagged 'New' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever went to a Linkin Park Concert at Madison Garden and was let in with a Small Digital Camera?

I really need to know this answer because I am going to the show in Madison Square Garden for the first time and I want to capture some mem…

Started by Emad Ahmed

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Schen

Reanimation II?

Hey guys,Im not sure if there are any other threads discussing this but yeh, am I the only one who would be interested in a Reanimation II?…

Started by Chad Froes

4 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by bloke

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go (ft. Jay-Z & 2pac) Remixed by Justin St.Charles

This ones for you Mike.Holla...http://soundcloud.com/justinstcharlesmusic/justin-st-charles-fort-minor-whered-you-go-remix-ft-jayz-2pac/or

Started by Justin St.Charles

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kristiina

A Linkin Park Album with Only All their Instrumentals?

Anyone else, has ever thought that Linkin Park should make a Album with only there Instrumentals?Sometimes I feel like There instrumentals…

Started by Shamas Ulhaq

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy from Poland

1000 suns should have contained New Divide

In 2009 the radio here played very frequently a hit called "New Divide" by Linkin Park. However, in record stores there have bee no LP albu…

Started by Kuisma Lappalainen

4 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Kuisma Lappalainen

My 1K Suns Experience

So I went out and bought the new CD yesterday before work. (Call me old fashioned, but I like having something to put my hands on.)  I have…

Started by David Matthew Channell

9 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by David Matthew Channell

The Catalyst LP

This is the video of the new song the Catalysthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb81tWJ72Pc

Started by Pascals

0 Sep 8, 2010

The Catalyst

i believe that the new LP song "The Catalyst" relates to the new album "A Thousand Suns". When I close my eyes tonight To symphonies of bli…

Started by Kyle Middleton

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Kyle Middleton

Concept Album?

So I'm someone who constantly tries to find something new about the next LP album. One of the places I use is Wikipedia. Early on it stated…

Started by Esaul

9 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

What do you expect or wish from the new album?

Hey guys! In this discussion I would like to know what the LP univers does expect and wish from the new album. Well, I actually expect some…

Started by R-BroStinson

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Cillian

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service