All Discussions Tagged 'Park:' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park: Wisdom, Justice, And Love Lyrics

I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight,Because my conscience leaves me no other choice.A true revolution of values will lay ha…

Started by Prince Of Persia

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by scott mezzina

Linkin Park: Fallout Lyrics

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveThe blame is mine aloneFor bridges I have…

1 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Anja

Linkin Park: Wretches & Kings Lyrics

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even p…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: When They Come For Me Lyrics

I am not / a pattern to be followedThe pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallowI'm not a criminal / not a role modelNot a born leader I'm…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Waiting For The End Lyrics

This is not the endThis is not the beginning,Just a voice like a riotRocking every revisionBut you listen to the toneAnd the violet rhythmT…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Requiem Lyrics

God save us everyonewill be burninside the fires of a thousand sunsfor the sins of handsins of our tonguesins of our fathersins of our youn…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Radiance Lyrics

We knew the world would not be the same.A few people laughed, a few people cried.Most people were silent.I remembered the line from the Hin…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Radiance Lyrics

We knew the world would not be the same.A few people laughed, a few people cried.Most people were silent.I remembered the line from the Hin…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: The Messenger Lyrics

When you feel your alone, cut off from this cruel world.Your instincts telling you to run.Listen to your heart, those angel faces.They'll s…

0 Sep 22, 2010

Linkin Park: Fallout Lyrics

I'm swimming in the smokeOf bridges I have burnedSo don't apologizeI'm losing what I don't deserveThe blame is mine aloneFor bridges I have…

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service