All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park's best album?

What your fav album by Linkin Park? A underground one? Hibrid theroy? Meteora? Minutes To Midnight? A thousand Suns? Or one of there side p…

Started by Jordan Taylor

2869 yesterday
Reply by _Blindsided_

Linkin Park to play in Scotland on their next UK tour!

I think that Linkin Park should consider adding a show somewhere in Scotland like Edinburgh or Glasgow! There's a huge fan base in the majo…

Started by Matthew Robertson

5 Jul 7
Reply by Qwerty95k

Linkin Park - Download Festival 2014

Hi guys, I'm really new to this. Like I only signed up a few minutes ago. I was hoping that someone could maybe help me out? I'm going to…

Started by Ellie

5 May 29
Reply by Ellie

Those who were at the Listening Party yesterday

Can anyone of you confirm that this: http://distilleryvesper4-0.ak.instagram.com/e14b6b1a5ad611e38b53121805cc43e2_101.mp4 is real? Is it Ch…

Started by Adam

0 May 24

Transformers 4 song?

It was officially announced in February that Transformer 4 is going to be made and released in 2014. Since Linkin P ark has made a song for…

Started by Jonathan Wright

5 May 14
Reply by Optimus Prime

Linkin Park Video for My December

Hey,my name is Tobi. I´m from germany. At the moment a try to make a Video for My December and i need your help :). What i need to know is…

Started by Tobias Hoffmann

0 May 10

Don't get old too soon.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I truly don't feel Linkin Park's doing the same thing. You might be in the music business currently, but it is more…

Started by Diego Rios

0 Mar 29

I Have Written The Song For Transformers: AOE‏‏

I didn't not say more, planet in horror  War, blood, the terrorists, all over the planet Nobody doesn't walking streets, the curtains even…

Started by Eren TAN

0 Mar 25

Linkin Park in Manila 2013

Hey Guys! This is Kaushal Rudani from Dagupan City, Philippines :) It was a great experience attending Linkin Park Live in Concert on Augus…

Started by Kaushal Rudani

0 Mar 15

Linkin Park live Toronto (ANYONE COMING PLS READ)

Hello all! I bought floor tickets to linkin park, but my friend's all cancelled on me, and so I am left alone with only one ticket. Is ther…

Started by Chris Kiernan

0 Mar 11

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service