All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park Remix-Can you recognize all the songs used?

Hi there, I made a remix of several songs of Linkin Park. I'd really like some opinions on it.   Also I thought of something fun, I want yo…

Started by Glenn

0 Jun 27, 2011

19.06.2011 Oberursel

Hallo an alle, ich möchte mich erst einmal für eure extrem gute Show auf dem gestrigen Hessen Tag in Oberursel danken. Ich habe es das 4te…

Started by Oliver Lietz

7 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Eva Baasch

Transformers 3 - Check this out

Hey, I´ve made a Video of the upcoming Transformer 3 Shadow of the moon.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icsdxTuM7g   best regards Count…

Started by Christian Radon

0 Jun 26, 2011

The Real instrumentaion

Don' know (thought I doubt) if there's already a topic like this (and if there is oh, well) but this is basically a place to discuss the in…

Started by Xavier A.

0 Jun 25, 2011

Vocaloid?

Hey guy's I'm new to the forums and was wondering; any LP fans out there who like vocaloid's? If ya do I just stumbled across this, and hol…

Started by Max Lovely

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Max Lovely

Dedication

This band is dedicated. After taking a look into several areas of the site, merchandise is low in price, Linkin Park tends to give away alo…

Started by Raymond Cronin

0 Jun 20, 2011

19.06.2011 Oberursel

Hallo an alle, ich möchte mich erst einmal für eure extrem gute Show auf dem gestrigen Hessen Tag in Oberursel danken. Ich habe es das 4te…

Started by Oliver Lietz

0 Jun 20, 2011

'Blackout'

Greetings from the UK! I've made a reinterpretation of Linkin Park's 'Blackout' You can hear the track here:   I know it won't be ever…

Started by Martyn Rutherford

1 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Martyn Rutherford

Linkin Park zip hoodie.

Hey!   I've been searching for a cool LP zip hoodie for a while now, with no luck. None of those who are in the store on this page are what…

Started by Zirtox

0 Jun 6, 2011

A thousand Suns....

I was standing outside one day when I realized THE REQUIEM was closing in on us, in mid day during the brightest time of THE RADIANCE, it s…

Started by Darren Van Der Merwe

0 Jun 6, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service