All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who here thinks Mike Shinoda should make a song with Eminem?

Started by Sergei Buiko

9 Feb 3
Reply by Chance Pecot

Linkin Park Music Video - Iridescent, Controversial?

Hi there. just like you all, i'm a die hard linkin park fan! however, seeing their new music video, Iridescent, some thoughts came to my mi…

Started by Jessica Lianna Smith

18 Jan 10
Reply by John Smith

Rock Version !!!! Linkin Park feat. Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes

If you like electronic version, Check This Version In Rock. What You Liked This Version?Linkin Park feat. Steve Aoki - A Light That Never C…

Started by Kevin Larock

0 Jan 4

A Singstar Game "Linkin Park"

Hello people! I wanted to begin a Disskussion. What you would hold of it a sing star " Linkin Park", because some, I think, a PS2 or PS3 ow…

Started by Adrian Porath

13 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by corinemiranda

Linkin Park feat. The Dø - New Single For Trans4mers: Age Of Extinction

Hi, I am a fan of Linkin Park, The Dø and Transformers . I will be very happy if you can release a new single together with The Dø (www.fac

Started by Eren TAN

0 Dec 20, 2013

LINKIN PARK MOVIE

What would you all think about a film featuring the music of Linkin Park its been an idea I've had in my head for years now 

Started by Marlin Mealer

127 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Om T

Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (A.I.M. Remix)

Hey Linkin Park fans! I just made a remix to "Castle Of Glass", dubstep/glitch hop if you fancy such sounds ;) I sincerely hope you all enj…

Started by Amer Chaudhry

0 Nov 30, 2013

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes (naxhoworkS Remix)

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes (naxhoworkS Remix) Progressive House Remix by "naxhoworkS" Thanks! https://soundcloud.com/djnaxhowo

Started by Ignacio Leiva

0 Nov 15, 2013

I need help as soon as possible.

I have a slight situation. There's a L.P.U event this Tuesday in Dublin, Ireland. I want to go, but I haven't gotten a membership package y…

Started by John Michael Crawley

0 Oct 26, 2013

Auckland, New Zealand + Summit

This is a discussion thread made to discuss the NZ show that Linkin Park performed on the 21st of February. What were your highlights of th…

Started by Todd Williamson

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service