All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My New LP Inspired Site

Hey guys, I don't believe I'm allowed to advertise, but I do have this new blog where I post lyrics I write myself, including many LP inspi…

Started by Jordan Michalik

0 Feb 2, 2013

LINKIN PARK RECHARGE

Peoples!! When do I expect a smashing release of Linkin Park: Recharge??  I heard It's kinda awesome? Anyway temme when you know:)

Started by Simran Sachdeva

0 Jan 13, 2013

Final Remix Download Problem

Hi there, I've been getting the monthly remixes for the album. With the final remix though as I was downloading it my computer crashed and…

Started by Elliott Dawes

0 Jan 3, 2013

I wanna share this feeling with you !!

Hi guys.. Im from argentina and I was in the velez stadium where linkin park began his tour... I had Chester singing over me and holding my…

Started by Diego Castellano

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Sophie

Linkin Park Songs Chords

Hey, I need a chords to the LP's song "Somewhere I Belong" I can't find them on the internet Can you help me and give them? Sorry for spell…

Started by Szpiku

0 Nov 27, 2012

How can i contact Linkin Park?

Hello guys, I want to upload lyrics videos of songs from Linkin Park. But i haven't got a license to upload the audio with the lyrics of th…

Started by David S.

0 Nov 18, 2012

Linkin Park Original CD trademark

Hi Everyone, I am from Malaysia and has been inspired by LP latest album since Minutes to Midnight until now, especially Living Things.I'v…

Started by MARCOS CHEE NAI LOI

1 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Leia Elly Snipers

Linkin Park - Lost in The Echo (Star Trip Loopers RMX) [Music Video]

Our Lost In The Echo Music video is a promotional campaign to help spread the remix produced by Star Trip Loopers for the Indaba Music c…

Started by Justin Everest

0 Oct 10, 2012

ALL LINKIN PARK MUSIC COVERS!

I made this discussion for Linkin Park fans who want to post their covers and share it with the Linkin Park community. Here is my cover of…

Started by Comix Khon

1 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew Color

I'll Be Gone Music Video Idea

Hello. I've been coming up with an idea for a music video for I'll Be Gone. Tell me what you think. Setting: World War 1 battlefield- Alli…

Started by Jack Anderson

3 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Arnav Solanki

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service