All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park - Lost in The Echo (Star Trip Loopers RMX) [Music Video]

Our Lost In The Echo Music video is a promotional campaign to help spread the remix produced by Star Trip Loopers for the Indaba Music c…

Started by Justin Everest

0 Oct 10, 2012

ALL LINKIN PARK MUSIC COVERS!

I made this discussion for Linkin Park fans who want to post their covers and share it with the Linkin Park community. Here is my cover of…

Started by Comix Khon

1 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew Color

I'll Be Gone Music Video Idea

Hello. I've been coming up with an idea for a music video for I'll Be Gone. Tell me what you think. Setting: World War 1 battlefield- Alli…

Started by Jack Anderson

3 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Arnav Solanki

What is the meaning in the song "When They Come For Me"?

I following the lyrics to the song, while listening to it and I noticed a quote Mike rapped. He said, "Or the same person telling you to fo…

Started by Ali Darwiche

17 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by lily Rios

Imagine Linkin Park ft. Hopsin & Eminem song.

with this style : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbCdrFIerIg&feature=BFa&list=FLmQTuttHH0UMQGncTqFWQKQ

Started by Gene Sylvain Koenen

0 Aug 28, 2012

LP on X-Play Monday Aug.13,2012

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/60211/linkin-park-on-x-play-monday-630530c/#video-50342 Don't forget to set your DVRs to record this!!!

Started by Fire Eyes

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by James Eli Smith

Linkin Park's new Album "Living Things"

I've just listened to Linkin Park's New Album "Living Things"...AND I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.It is one of the most greatest Linkin Park…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Aug 9, 2012

Linkin Park and an Orchestra????

I just watched the Metallica DVD S&M and also read about Deep Purple's Concert in the Albert hall back in 1999. Both these concerts had…

Started by Harish S

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Harish S

Linkin Park Album art

I think it would be cool if Linkin Park had a contest for their next album art.  Fans create fantastic ideas and designs.

Started by Joseph Biwald

0 Aug 1, 2012

Linkin Park Posters

Hey all! Just wanted to share a few posters I've made for the band. They're nothing too complex or intricate but thought I'd share them any…

Started by Andrew Nickson

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Nickson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service