All Discussions Tagged 'Shinoda' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mike Shinoda art

1.20.2012  I started drawing these pictures are below .... I hope you like it :)( I have a stupid camera so you just do notsee nice )

Started by Ivana

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Nikola Stanojevic

Idea for new single

Hi guys! I think, that i have a great idea for a new single. Look at this girl: Tiffyiffyiffy. She is amazing. What do you think about her…

Started by Egor

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Egor

DAVE GROHL AND MIKE SHINODA ON STAGE TOGETHER!

And it's fucking RUINED by Taylor fucking Swift. Shit God damn! *Anger* Video URL: WHYYY?

Started by Lanie Sammich

0 Dec 7, 2011

Skulls in Mike Shinoda's artworks

I've noticed that skulls figured quite prominently in many of Mike's artworks, not only in GLXS, but also in his True Self potrait, his gui…

Started by Violet Rose

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Lanie Sammich

THE NEW ALBUMS IS NOT COMING OUT IN DECEMBER 2012!!!

C'mon everyone haven't you figured out the sense of homer that Mikey have.  The man came up with equation , In fact I was amazed with the w…

Started by Muhammed "Mister X" Bugshata

12 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Nate River

When They Come For Me - Linkin Park Tribute

Hi people, this is a video I made for When They Come For Me. It's dedicated to LP and all their music, from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Sun…

Started by Gustavo Murua

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Mike Shinoda - Art (feel free to discuss and also please help me :)

I've been trying to find a discussion about Mike's art on the forums, but somehow couldn't find anything. One of my subjects for my final e…

Started by Rositsa (Moderator)

3 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Stand up Chester Bennington

Don't you all think that Chester should be the leading man of Linkin Park instead of Mike Shinoda? Because in every concert,show, etc, Mike…

Started by Karan Maniar

18 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Karan Maniar

Art

Does anyone know where I can get a thousand suns artwork. I've only seen videos of the art book.

Started by Walker Urban

0 Jun 24, 2011

Dedication

This band is dedicated. After taking a look into several areas of the site, merchandise is low in price, Linkin Park tends to give away alo…

Started by Raymond Cronin

0 Jun 20, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service