All Discussions Tagged 'Shinoda' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISSHO NI - New LP instrumental..what do you all think?

If you haven't heard this little gem, Mike composed for Japan's Tsunami relief, check out a quick video I put together of the song and give…

Started by Lance2769

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by HeavenDeathDancer-Lory

Amusing Google Images results for "Mike Shinoda"

I was recently using Google Images to find high resolution pictures of Linkin Park, as I am creating Sims for The Sims 2 of the band, and t…

Started by Dex

0 Nov 13, 2010

When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings video clip plan

Hey Mr. Joe Hahn, I've got an request that is When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings video clip plan. If you does not agree this disc…

Started by Michael Saint Jackford

0 Nov 4, 2010

MIKE's B'day

Hi, guys.. What you will give to mike as his birthday's present???And Mike what do you want of birthday's present???thanks for your attenti…

Started by yuli spinx

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Aysel

Step Zero

Hey guys,I know when I see these kind of posts like "check out my band" I tend to skip right over them so I'm glad that you didn't skip thi…

Started by Martin Harp

0 Sep 18, 2010

New Mike Interview - Australia

Hey guys New interview with Mike has gone up today at the Rip It Up website in relation to the new Australian tour and stuff - http://www…

Started by The Wasp

0 Sep 15, 2010

Round Table Discussion of new single The Catalyst

Being the MTV world premiere on August 26th, I also found out through the LP chat that we've all got different opinions about the song. Tel…

Started by Darlene

20 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erik Paul Michael

Using "Across The Line" in an indie film? Mike please read

Hey guys, the "Doctor" here, just curious from an amateur filmmaker's standpoint, what needs to happen to use "Across The Line" in an indie…

Started by Wes O'Donnell

0 Sep 6, 2010

"The Catalyst" Early.

Have any of you guys received "The Catalyst" early yet? Mike said that we would recieve it early if we pre-ordered something from the site.…

Started by Martin Weatherhead

19 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Amee

Does Mike know how to speak Japanese?

I've always wondered in the back of my head.

Started by Dohar Gorka

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service