All Discussions Tagged 'The' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Have Written The Song For Transformers: AOE‏‏

I didn't not say more, planet in horror  War, blood, the terrorists, all over the planet Nobody doesn't walking streets, the curtains even…

Started by Eren TAN

0 Mar 25

Linkin Park feat. The Dø - New Single For Trans4mers: Age Of Extinction

Hi, I am a fan of Linkin Park, The Dø and Transformers . I will be very happy if you can release a new single together with The Dø (www.fac

Started by Eren TAN

0 Dec 20, 2013

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

"The Catalyst" Music Video

The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for t…

Started by Joe Hahn

816 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

What is The meaning of The Catalyst?

Hey guys what do you think the meaning of the new song "The Catalyst" is? "Catalyst" - Something that causes an important event to happen.…

Started by Jessy Uppal

56 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sean Nolan

My Linkin Park Influenced Band

Hey everyone! I've been a huge Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory and even met Mike Shinoda once. Since then I was inspired to start my ve…

Started by Luis Feliciano

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by falludast

Linkin Park - Lost in The Echo (Star Trip Loopers RMX) [Music Video]

Our Lost In The Echo Music video is a promotional campaign to help spread the remix produced by Star Trip Loopers for the Indaba Music c…

Started by Justin Everest

0 Oct 10, 2012

Most emotional song of Linkin Park!

New idea leads me to new discussion. I'd like to talk about which song you think is the most emotional song LP ever made.So, in my opinion…

Started by R-BroStinson

33 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by iida

The Catalyst - Mike Shinoda's Hoodie.

I have been looking for weeks, but no one seems to know what brand of hoodie he was wearing in the video. It's exactly what I've been looki…

Started by Daniel James

13 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Lewis Reilly

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & The Arrwo To The Knee Joke!!!!!

I once was an adventure too, you know. Until I took an "Arrow To The Knee!" That simple phrase is what this whole discussion is about! I me…

Started by Bradford13131313

0 Jul 11, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service