All Discussions Tagged 'The' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & The Arrwo To The Knee Joke!!!!!

I once was an adventure too, you know. Until I took an "Arrow To The Knee!" That simple phrase is what this whole discussion is about! I me…

Started by Bradford13131313

0 Jul 11, 2012

Non-Studio Album Original Songs

I wanted to make a list of all the original (no live songs, no remixes, no collaborations like Encore, no demos that were latered developed…

Started by Ben Taken

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Ben Taken

Battle Royale vs Hunger Games

Well today is the day that all the teens have been waiting for (since the release of Twilight years ago). The Hunger Games officially comes…

Started by Jasmine (jadedjcBXNYC)

0 Mar 23, 2012

New Video for Burning in The Skies

http://www.deejay.it/D5/php/ge oblock/linkin_park.php?ref=fb The video for Burning in the Skies is out now..! I was totally shocked watchin…

Started by Priyansh Trivedi

20 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by kangleiyengkhom

The Catalyst Remix parts

Yeah, i know it has been a while since the "The Catalyst" remix contest, but is it still possible to get the samples from somewhere? If you…

Started by Børge Lundsaunet

0 Nov 2, 2011

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

YOU WILL LIKE IT!

value="http://astor.indabamusic.com/flash/widgets/my_entry_v2.swf?submission_id=24610&contest_name=linkin-park-remix-contest&myspa…

Started by Alexander Firer

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Simone Stralol Alzacuffi

Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch (Remix)

Last year I spent a good month creating a chilled out remix of 'Cure For The Itch'. I posted the track up on Youtube last year (crediting t…

Started by Paul Jackson

0 Aug 25, 2011

The Real instrumentaion

Don' know (thought I doubt) if there's already a topic like this (and if there is oh, well) but this is basically a place to discuss the in…

Started by Xavier A.

0 Jun 25, 2011

The current Linkin Park.

LP now is really horrible. Did you liked the old LP?

Started by Matteo Ricci

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matteo Ricci

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service