All Discussions Tagged 'Theory' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

My Linkin Park Influenced Band

Hey everyone! I've been a huge Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory and even met Mike Shinoda once. Since then I was inspired to start my ve…

Started by Luis Feliciano

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by falludast

Saw people were looking for LP vinyl...

And I saw there are a few Hybrid Theory vinyls for sale! Just thought I'd let people know ;) http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p20476

Started by Jenn Garrison

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

Does anybody know where I can buy a Hybrid Theory vinyl?

Since it's my all time favourite album, I was wondering is it were possible for me to buy a Hybrid Theory (album not EP) vinyl. I have foun…

Started by Nile Stephenson

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by MF

My Linkin Park Videos!

Hey all I have a YouTube channel dedicated to LP (Remixes, Mash-Ups, Trailers, Promo Videos) http://www.youtube.com/StanleyElite   Please c…

Started by LinkinParkElite

0 Dec 30, 2011

I'VE GOT ALL OF LINKIN PARK'S STUDIO ALBUMS

I've finally managed to collect all of Linkin Park's Studio Albums for my LP Collection. I now have Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midn…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Nov 13, 2011

Reanimation 2

Do you think there will ever be one?   I certainly hope so. I am a big fan of Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Reanimation and like many fans, af…

Started by Owyn Davies

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Owyn Davies

Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch (Remix)

Last year I spent a good month creating a chilled out remix of 'Cure For The Itch'. I posted the track up on Youtube last year (crediting t…

Started by Paul Jackson

0 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service