All Discussions Tagged 'Thousand' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

LINKIN PARK to ROCK MANILA... AGAIN!!!

It's been almost 6 years since the last time LINKIN PARK visited and ROCKED MANILA! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the concert... I'…

Started by Mick Sander Espiritu

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Mick Sander Espiritu

What inspiration and/or message did you get from A Thousand Suns?

I found that the music, and speech's of ATS were brimming with meaning, and i was compelled to right this.  My outlook is a Big Picture con…

Started by Erik Paul Michael

9 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ayman Hashmi

So you hate LP's CHANGE in music? - Mike Shinoda & Jay-Z said it best about "change"!

For those of you that continue whining about Linkin Park's change in sound and their radical departure from nu-metal, either 1) accept the…

Started by Lance2769

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Rotch

My Linkin Park Videos!

Hey all I have a YouTube channel dedicated to LP (Remixes, Mash-Ups, Trailers, Promo Videos) http://www.youtube.com/StanleyElite   Please c…

Started by LinkinParkElite

0 Dec 30, 2011

I'VE GOT ALL OF LINKIN PARK'S STUDIO ALBUMS

I've finally managed to collect all of Linkin Park's Studio Albums for my LP Collection. I now have Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midn…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Nov 13, 2011

Some questions about buying WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park

Hi there.   September 11st friend of mine has ordered WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park figures from http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/ . A…

Started by Egor Nemykin

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Egor Nemykin

When They Come For Me - Linkin Park Tribute

Hi people, this is a video I made for When They Come For Me. It's dedicated to LP and all their music, from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Sun…

Started by Gustavo Murua

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

A Thousand Suns: Make a movie?

I've always thought of this, and I think it would be a very daring project.   What if A Thousand Suns was made into a movie? Since ATS is a…

Started by Jeremy Buck

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Moh Primo

Could LP play Post-Hardcore?

Other than Nu Metal my fav genrez are Post-Hardcore & Metalcore [aka screamo lolz]. I no that many older LP fanz kind of rejected ATS i…

Started by Orion Hitman

0 Sep 3, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service