All Discussions Tagged 'Thousand' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Real instrumentaion

Don' know (thought I doubt) if there's already a topic like this (and if there is oh, well) but this is basically a place to discuss the in…

Started by Xavier A.

0 Jun 25, 2011

Art

Does anyone know where I can get a thousand suns artwork. I've only seen videos of the art book.

Started by Walker Urban

0 Jun 24, 2011

The current Linkin Park.

LP now is really horrible. Did you liked the old LP?

Started by Matteo Ricci

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matteo Ricci

A Thousand Suns Tour in Cyprus/Greece already!!!

I was wondering if it's within the band's plans to visit Cyprus or Greece for a live performance. If anyone has heard of such plans please…

Started by Alexandros Antoniou

0 Jun 14, 2011

Staples Center Show was awesome! Best LP Performance to date for sure!

Just wanted to say that I've seen the band perform about 7-8x's since 10 years ago and I was blown away by this years concert, great song l…

Started by Miguel Partida

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Miguel Partida

A Thousand Suns and What's Wrong with it.

I've loved Linkin Park since "In the End", it's fair to say they are my favorite band, and to be honest A Thousand Suns is an insult to all…

Started by Sam Schmitt

77 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by noah khorey

Another Review For ATS

Yes ppl, I must admit that i'm one of those that don't like what Linkinpark is doing now with this album (ATS),but the music is pretty much…

Started by LP4ever

4 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Storm_Rider00

New album critic!

Im very sad of been reading of the bad critic to "A Thousand Suns". I think that someone is upset of the New "genre" like hip hop that LP n…

Started by Erik

4 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Erik

What song would you like LP to perform?

I remember a couple of years ago when MTM was released that people (including myself) wanted to Mike to perform "No Roads Left".  At that t…

Started by Jasmine (jadedjcBXNYC)

0 Jan 20, 2011

A Thousand Suns Remix

Have you ever thought about all the songs of Linkin Park mixed with the last album? So I made it. Check out these songs: 1 - Opening Requie…

Started by Luís Guilherme Widonsck A.Salles

0 Dec 20, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service