All Discussions Tagged 'Thousand' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have an idea for the Wretches and Kings Music Video

I was sitting in my truck, listening to my A Thousand Suns album and I happen to glance at my side view mirror. During this time, the track…

Started by Joshua Estes

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Scott Champagne

When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings video clip plan

Hey Mr. Joe Hahn, I've got an request that is When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings video clip plan. If you does not agree this disc…

Started by Michael Saint Jackford

0 Nov 4, 2010

Dissapointed but not surprised

I must say, that i am dissapointed (but not surprised) in all the people who can't accept that Linkin Park is Dynamic and truely creative. …

Started by Erik Paul Michael

10 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff V

A Thousand Suns and What's Wrong with it.

I've loved Linkin Park since "In the End", it's fair to say they are my favorite band, and to be honest A Thousand Suns is an insult to all…

Started by Sam Schmitt

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by James Duffy

New Mike Interview - Australia

Hey guys New interview with Mike has gone up today at the Rip It Up website in relation to the new Australian tour and stuff - http://www…

Started by The Wasp

0 Sep 15, 2010

Round Table Discussion of new single The Catalyst

Being the MTV world premiere on August 26th, I also found out through the LP chat that we've all got different opinions about the song. Tel…

Started by Darlene

20 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Erik Paul Michael

For People Who Fail To Understand Personal Evolution

Linkin Park has always been a group of musicians experiencing growth, both musically and personally. The lyrical content of Meteora highly…

Started by TheRadiance

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex Matthews

MY 'A THOUSAND SUNS' ALBUM REVIEW / LISTENING EXPERIENCE

On Monday I came home from listening to the new album 'A Thousand Suns' at a secret Listening Party at Warner Bros records in Burbank with…

Started by Lance2769

0 Sep 2, 2010

"The Catalyst" Early.

Have any of you guys received "The Catalyst" early yet? Mike said that we would recieve it early if we pre-ordered something from the site.…

Started by Martin Weatherhead

19 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Amee

Fandom: A Weird Relationship with the Band and Their Fans

I've been listening to this band from their album Hybrid Theory. Sure, the album was made available to me, however I was thinking this band…

Started by Crube

7 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Crube

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service