All Discussions Tagged 'Tour' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

The end of Living Thing Tour ??!

Hello !!I heard that it was the end of the ''Living Things'' tour I'm one of the biggest LP fan in Québec, Canada and they did not come in…

Started by Roxanne Larouche

37 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park to play in Scotland on their next UK tour!

I think that Linkin Park should consider adding a show somewhere in Scotland like Edinburgh or Glasgow! There's a huge fan base in the majo…

Started by Matthew Robertson

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

Linkin Park tour in England!

Am such a huge fan of LP, but have never seen a tour as I live in England! Need us English fans to band together and get this group over he…

Started by Charlie Newman

6 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

Early entrance and LPU Benefits

Hi Could anyone please help me. I understand that with LPU membership, you get early access to the venue. However, this is only applicable…

Started by Ryno

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LPU 11 Pass

Hello. I have a few questions.  Linkin Park is going to Sonic Boom. I was wondering if I purchase the LPU pass will I get to meet them? Or…

Started by Christina Y.

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Linkin park 2012/2013 tour where should they go

I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to s…

Started by Nichole Newtown

124 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

No Florida Tour Dates?

Where's the rest of the US tour cites??  I dont see any for FL .. Linkin Park, Y U No Come To FL ? Le Sad :(

Started by Jean Ortiz

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by angel rodriguez

I WANT LINKIN PARK IN CZECH REPUBLIC!

Yep, I want Linkin Park in Czech Republic, because I love these guys! (And certainly I'm not alone in ČR).  In the Czech Republic guys were…

Started by Sára Blahová

3 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service