All Discussions Tagged 'Tour' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Australia Tour

Hi so Linkin Park is and has always been my favourite band.  I like all types of music but have never stopped liking LP!  I'm from Australi…

Started by Danny Williams

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Doro Herbst

Linkin Park in Puerto Rico

There are very strong rumors on Facebook that a company called World Greatest Visionaries is bringing Linkin Park to Puerto Rico in Decembe…

Started by JAva-Lee

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by JAva-Lee

Linkin park Tour

im just wondering will they ever come to northern ireland belfast when they start touring again after they make their new album i wanna see…

Started by Patrick Walsh

3 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jamie Blair

New album 2012 Australian release and details.

Hi everyone! Okay, I have a few questions regarding the album which is being said to be released this year. So, what time will it be releas…

Started by Lil' Linkin Lady

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Lil' Linkin Lady

Tour

Dear Linkin Park  please come to the czech republic to the tour(concert). You're very popular in our country.. Please fulfill a dreams a lo…

Started by Jirka Harmacek

0 Oct 31, 2011

"Given Up" waiting for Scotland Tour

I've "Given Up" waiting for a Linkin Park in Scotland now that the year is nearly over, I've just been acting stupid recently, all this tim…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

1 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Tin Vučić

I will not listen to linkin park again until they come to scotland

I know this is ridiculous. I'm sorry guys but I just can't handle waiting for a Linkin Park scotland tour anymore, I really want to see Lin…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

11 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by HyBr!D-Th30RY

LP: European Tour

Hello guys, As yourself I'm a Linkin Park fan and I saw their tour across europe but I could only find concerts in Germany. Are they coming…

Started by Francisco Rato

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Why Linkin Park dont come to BRASIL in 2011 !?!?!?

Everyone knows that the Brazilians love Linkin Park, because they do not come to Brazilin 2011 T_T we need the LP back in order to enjoy th…

Started by Felipe Rondon Martins Soares

0 Jul 15, 2011

Linkin Park should come to Scotland.

I think that Linkin Park should come to Scotland and perform there, preferably Glasgow =). Anyone else agree?

Started by Emma Louise Russell

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by HyBr!D-Th30RY

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service