All Discussions Tagged 'Transformers' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Have Written The Song For Transformers: AOE‏‏

I didn't not say more, planet in horror  War, blood, the terrorists, all over the planet Nobody doesn't walking streets, the curtains even…

Started by Eren TAN

0 Mar 25

Transformers 4 song?

It was officially announced in February that Transformer 4 is going to be made and released in 2014. Since Linkin P ark has made a song for…

Started by Jonathan Wright

1 Feb 21
Reply by Ravnesh Kumar

Linkin Park feat. The Dø - New Single For Trans4mers: Age Of Extinction

Hi, I am a fan of Linkin Park, The Dø and Transformers . I will be very happy if you can release a new single together with The Dø (www.fac

Started by Eren TAN

0 Dec 20, 2013

How to contact management?

I know they probably get a bunch of spam and fanmail and people asking them favors and stuff, so I don't want to be a bother, but I have to…

Started by Ashley Smith

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

LInkin Park Art contest

what do you think of my artwork...does it have a chance....give some sugestions...here is the link to my art http://kain-lp.deviantart.com/

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Aaralyn D

Transformers 3 with Linkin Park Berlin

Hello there!   Hope, that I'm not doing wrong in posting my question here. Some may know, that there was a competition to see Transformers…

Started by OrangeMoon

0 Jul 3, 2011

TRANSFORMERS 3

What are your thoughts on the newest Transformers movie (Dark of the Moon)?  Also, what are your opinions, if any, on the use of Linkin Par…

Started by John Kriegshauser

0 Jun 29, 2011

Transformers 3 - Check this out

Hey, I´ve made a Video of the upcoming Transformer 3 Shadow of the moon.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icsdxTuM7g   best regards Count…

Started by Christian Radon

0 Jun 26, 2011

UK Competition to see Transformers with LP in Berlin

Have you seen this competition? Shazamer's Blog: Win Tickets To Transformers Premier with Linkin Park Here at Shazam we’ve teamed up with W…

Started by Paul Seele

0 Jun 13, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service