All Discussions Tagged 'Underground' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LPU account validation

I purchased the new album alongside a one year pass to LPU. But as I was filling in the validation form it said that my last name was in us…

Started by Victor van den Brink

14 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Victor van den Brink

Linkin Park upcoming concerts questions & @youbetterhearme

Hy...I have a question regarding LPU membership...I want to join...and i noticed that my LPU pass will arrive in Romania in 6-8 weeks...but…

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 May 13, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

LPU 11

Linkin Park has officially launched the 11th brand new edition of the Linkin Park Underground. This edition has several new benedits and fe…

Started by Georgia18

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Georgia18

Linkin Park and LPU Australia members?

Hey all,   So, who of us aussies are LP or LPU members?   ALSO   I have TWO pages on Facebook where YOU can join, see all updates posted th…

Started by Damien Clarkson

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Anyone fancy helping me with something? :b

Right, I recently reformatted my computer due to viruses. I lost all my downloaded songs from this website..   From this website I got the…

Started by Cameron Hope

0 Jul 2, 2011

A Linkin Park Album with Only All their Instrumentals?

Anyone else, has ever thought that Linkin Park should make a Album with only there Instrumentals?Sometimes I feel like There instrumentals…

Started by Shamas Ulhaq

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy from Poland

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service