All Discussions Tagged 'a' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When They Come For Me-The Next Single?

I noticed all of the big singles of A Thousand Suns has intros. Like Fallout before the Catalyst, Jordana Del Muerto before Waiting For The…

Started by Bowserpoop

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Pierre Honore Jr.

To all the haters.

To all the haters, Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

Should Lp Talk to us more?

Dispite the money that some of us cant afford because money is hard nowa days. Do any other people want more of a topic from linkin Park. L…

Started by Nathan Fraley

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by An Van Oppens

when they come for me

Hi guys i'm new here but i've been listening linkin park ever since their first album. As I am Italian i can't really get the meaning of "w…

Started by Riccardo87ita

0 Jul 6, 2011

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

Puzzle in the Deluxe Version

I  work this out like forever, but i have right here the binary code, if you can help me out...01001100011010010110011001110100001000000110…

Started by Jeop

7 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Leonel Argueta

Linkin Park - Live at Milton Keynes

I think that it would be a great idea if linkin park was to come back to milton keynes this year (2011) The gig was brilliand when you was…

Started by Anthony Martin

0 Mar 26, 2011

Buy/Sell Linkin Park Tour Tickets?

Are there any rules preventing the purchasing or selling of tour tickets online here? I haven't noticed any topics about or for this, so I…

Started by Tyler Wong

0 Jan 15, 2011

The Messenger ,

I dont think its chester or mikes vocals on this track . just seemes too rough croaky, where as chester is velvet like with his growls. and…

Started by Linda laidlaw

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Anja

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service