All Discussions Tagged 'album' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP Come to India!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dying for your new studio album of 2014 (in june-july ? please june 28! that's my birthday!!!), and after your next album release please vi…

Started by Pritish Kumar Patil

0 Feb 15

LP's Sixth Studio Effort: What Do You Want To Hear?

What do you want to hear in Linkin Park's next album? Do you want them to build on their new experimental sound, go back to their roots, or…

Started by Trey King

384 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Meluccio

I f***ing LOVE "Recharged" and Here is Why

I chose to express my opinion on LP´s newest Album in fancy-schmancy videoform because why not! :p Lé Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Started by O. Keller

0 Oct 25, 2013

LP Underground Songs

I can't buy the [LP Underground] albums on the website for some reason. It won't let me get them... I'm on the one month "Linkin Park Under…

Started by Christa Anderson

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Songs From the Underground

I like a lot of the songs from Linkin Park's album - Songs from the Underground album. I am not a LPU member though. Is there any way that…

Started by Sam

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Remastered Albums?

I was wondering if Hybrid Theory and Meteora have ever been remastered?  If so where can I buy these remastered editions?  By the way...I a…

Started by Nathan

0 Sep 22, 2013

new album and "a light that never comes"

Hello everyone I wanted to ask if you like the new song lp to me.I would like the new album a mix of meteor and living things and you? (sor…

Started by francesco greco

0 Sep 6, 2013

What is The meaning of The Catalyst?

Hey guys what do you think the meaning of the new song "The Catalyst" is? "Catalyst" - Something that causes an important event to happen.…

Started by Jessy Uppal

56 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sean Nolan

Vocal Cover of 'Linkin Park- Asbestos'

This is the vocal cover i've done for this song ( from LPU 12 in case you don't know it,it's just a demo) I recorded using the original PC…

Started by Mehdi Aqari

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service