All Discussions Tagged 'album' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

Free 5 Track Album

I have recently developed a free 5 track experimental instrumental album that combines elements of techno, rave, dubstep, and more to creat…

Started by AJ Hallmon

0 Apr 4, 2011

LINKIN PARKS NEW ALBUM

i dont know why everyone is freaking out over linkin parks new album! ive been a fan ever since metorea (im only 16 so that was the first a…

Started by dennis baker

0 Mar 20, 2011

whats ur favourite track off the new album ?

I'm interested wht track ppl like best on the new album, mines blackout, i think its awesome !!

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

5 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Lucky Prince

Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns CD+DVD edition not shipping?

I pre-ordered the CD+DVD deluxe edition of the new LP album A Thousand Suns and it let me download the digital version last week on the day…

Started by LanceRevoir

8 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ignas Ramasauskas

How A Thousand Suns has changed my opinion on Linkin Park (for the better)

I have to say I have only been a casual fan of Linkin Park since their debut in 2000.  I always thought they were good, very much enjoyed t…

Started by Steven Blair

0 Sep 16, 2010

A THOUSAND SUNS - days to go

Not much time is left before the new album release , and after listening to THE CATALYST i can't wait much more.I guess its not that easy f…

Started by Satyaki Sarkar

0 Aug 15, 2010

ABAOUT CATALYST albums

About the song I think catalyst was nice and the development of advanced music. But what this song is a new one coming out. does anyone kno…

Started by latiman Ari

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

The_Catalyst_-_Critics

My main activity today was monitoring the people's reaction to LP's new single "The Catalyst". As expected the impact on the fan base was p…

Started by Teo

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

New album & website!

Hey guys!The new album A thousand Suns came out,and it just so happens I'm making a new album!It's called,"Extreme Toxication".I'm very…

Started by DJ Xero

0 Jul 30, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service