All Discussions Tagged 'band' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remake Linkin Park

i believe that Linkin Park would make more money and fans if they went back to what they started as,, the heavy screaming band not the soft…

Started by Andrew Kovacs

1 Apr 8
Reply by John Danowski

Who

Who have photo with Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda?

Started by Dominika

14 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by ^_^

Hey... check this out!

Hi there all you Linkin Park fans... check out the link below (or the picture above) and tell me what you think of my portrait sketches of…

Started by Darren R

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Anna Laura

Sending the band gifts and stuff?

Ok just a quick question, how would I send the members of linkin park something like either over the internet or via post?

Started by Nathan Roberts

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Mark Nebrowski

LPUX Headquarters and LP staff

Where is the LPUX headquarters located? How would I go about being recruited to work for Linkin Park as part of their staff either at the L…

Started by Melissa Zengerle

3 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Gonzalo Martin

My band...3 weirdos from far far away

Sup guys we're a band from eastern Europe.we're too poor to afford recording at a decent studio but still we try.If you can give some feedb…

Started by Ted Got

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Ted Got

Help for cover band

Hi, I'm an italian fan and I want to go around with a linkin park coverband, I've all the instrument, guitars, bass, drums, vocals, mixer,…

Started by Michele Semeraro

0 Apr 18, 2011

Rock Band 2 signed by ALL 6 MEMBERS OF LINKIN PARK!!!

There's an auction going on right now for Music for Relief and you can win an exclusive Rock Band 2 for PS3 signed by LP.All the members ha…

Started by Music for Relief

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Paulo Emanuel Palhares Miranda

Linkin Park in Rock Band?

For those who play the game Rock Band, LP has their song One Step Closer on the disc. I for one think more LP songs should be released for…

Started by Kevin Taylor

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by MegaManX2

Rock Band 2 signed by ALL 6 MEMBERS OF LINKIN PARK!!!

There's an auction going on right now for Music for Relief and you can win an exclusive Rock Band 2 for PS3 signed by LP.All the members ha…

Started by Music for Relief

0 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service